Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentine

Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays, I get to recognize all the wonderful people in my life and feel the love. My valentine is the husband, he is amazing in every way, he helps me laugh at myself, he is the only one who can make me happy when I am sad, my heart still beats a little faster when I hear him come home from work, I have a BIG crush on him, he loves me more than I deserve, he loves my family, he works SO hard for our little family, and most of all he is my very special blessing from my Heavenly Father. I will love him forever and ever! Happy Valentines Day babe your my everything!

In the city of love at the Eiffel Tower in Paris  


In England at Stonehenge

On a rainy day in London

Thanks for being my best-friend and for all the wonderful adventures I cant wait for our next one!

No comments: