Monday, February 13, 2012

Pinterest Monday!

I will just say what we are all thinking....... MONDAY'S ARE HARD! So I thought what makes me happy, and since I get giddy about Pinterest. I decided that there needs to be a Pinterest Monday! I will show you some of the things that I am loving this week and hopefully it will help your Monday too!

Simply lovely
Isn't this just the cutest thing ever! I am totally going to try this one out asap! 
Found Here: craftgawker.com

magnetic scrabble board
Such a fun way to play Scrabble! I can just see the Husband and I snuggled in bed on a blustery day drinking cocoa, making up words, and laughing till we cry.


Such a cute idea!


THE MOST PERFECT CAKE EVER
There are no words to describe how perfect this truly is.

LOVE

I love this! My Mom is making one right now and I cant wait to show you how it turned out!

See Monday blues are gone:) All these pretty gems inspire me for another week, and I hope they inspire you too! 

No comments: