Thursday, January 26, 2012

2011




2011 was a very eventful year and I loved every minute of it! We did a ton of school and work but got a lot of fun things in. We played lots of baseball went to tournaments, had amazing vacations, and my brother came home! With lots more in between!

So I married into a pretty AMAZING family! I love them so much. Plus I got some nieces and nephews out of the deal. They are THE CUTEST kids in the whole wide world and I am not bias one little bit. We had a great opportunity to fly out to Georgia and have all the family together. It was so much fun to see where the husband grew up and spend time with our family.
See what did I tell you cutest kids EVER! Plus did you see my gorgeous sister in law!
Easter Egg Hunt 


Easter with the boys

Rock City!



My brother in law is awesome and got us AMAZING seats to a Braves game. It was so much fun we got to spend the evening with my brother and sister in law. 


Us at the game.

 I need to find the rest of my pictures from Georgia, I have some amazing ones! I hate when I put pictures is a million different folders. 

My mom and I hosted my adorable cousin Abi's bridal shower. These are some of the decorations we did.

"Gettin Hitched"


My sweet cousin got married to an amazing guy! I loved being apart of their day.

We went camping with our wonderful friends the Valdez family! We love them they are just like family. Plus they put up with us. ;)

The husband being a mountain man

I love this view ;)



Ignore my crazy face and focus on the adorable Hallie! I want one just like her!


So much fun!

 FOR THE PIECE DE RESISTANCE
We got to take a trip of a lifetime to Paris and London


I think this trip needs its own post to do it justice!

And last but not least my brother came HOME FROM HIS MISSION! I think this was the best day ever! I have never been so excited to see someone in my life. 





WOW I applaud you if you made it to the end!

Clap clap clap clap clap
(I really am clapping I promise!)

No comments: