Thursday, January 26, 2012

2009........ Continued

So I didn't include this in my 2009 recap because I felt like it deserved it own post. About six months after I was married my little brother left for his mission. When he opened his mission call and it said Zurich Switzerland we were all so excited. It was one of the hardest things to do, He has always been my best friend, we did everything together. Went shopping, to concerts, watched movies, and most of all talked about everything! The day he left I was so sad to leave him, but knew that it was the only place I wanted him to be. My mom and I couldn't go in his room for months without crying. It was super hard to have him gone but it was one of the most amazing experiences for him and us, The blessings we felt and saw were amazing!  I am so proud of my amazing little brother, hence his very own post! Now for pictures of the handsome man himself.


He got to serve in one of the most amazing areas! We loved getting his pictures.... lets me honest how ideal is this landscape.

No comments: