Thursday, January 12, 2012

MAJOR CATCH UP!!!!!!

SOOOOO I want to do a major catch up of some of the fun things we have done in oh just the last two years!!!!! I want to keep these memories in one place so forgive the overload of pictures!!!!
I want to start with 2009.... I cant believe that I wrote that so crazy!
Sooo her goes nothin: 2009


We got engaged! It was perfect he surprised me, wrote me a book and made my dreams come true! I just pretty much love him forever!
We got married in the Salt Lake Temple with all of our friends and family. I could not have asked for a better day. I got to be sealed to my sweetheart forever! Nothing beats that.
Gus surprised me with an amazing honeymoon to JAMAICA!!!! We did an all inclusive resort so we didn't have to worry about anything, we just relaxed. It was just what I needed I had just finished planning a wedding, finishing a semester all while working full time. Plus I got to spend everyday with this guy... who is pretty darn great. :)
Our resort was gorgeous this is what I woke up to every morning.
See amazing huh?

A few months after we got married my amazing sister (she is not my biological sister but she has been apart of my life since i was ten) was married to her sweet husband.
We played a lot of baseball. I grew up with football, I am the only girl in my family so I spent a lot of time watching football and playing touch football with my dad and brothers in the back yard. There was really no escaping it especially with my dads job. I love football season and everything about it. Saturdays are for sports center and games. (don't worry I am a huge girly girl don't even ask the husband how many shoes are in my closet.) So when I married the husband baseball became a new passion, I love sitting at the games watching him play, traveling with the team, and especially the uniforms..... what can I say he is pretty darn cute!
See he is pretty cute huh?
Most of all we got to spend time together and lets be honest there isn't anything better than that!









2 comments:

Meaghan said...

So cute Megan. I enjoy reading , keep it going:-)

Mindee said...

Meg Im SO happy your a part of bloggy world again : ) I cant wait to read your future posts! We loved hanging out with you guys tonight, you are definitley at the top of our best friends list! {as always} Love ya girl!

ps-Like the new look for your blog? I hope so! xo