Wednesday, January 18, 2012

MY AMAZING FRIEND!!!!!!!!

I am so lucky to surrounded by amazing people. One lady in particular Mindee Heaps is the type of friend that feels more like a sister. From the moment I met her we hit it off and became instant friends. She is such a great example of a friend, mommy, wife and all over amazing person. I told her I was starting to blog and had no idea what I was doing, she told me she would help me figure it all out. I told her I felt out of my league and that I could barely put a picture on this thing. She asked if she could look at my blog, showed me a bunch of cute backgrounds and I left feeling like okay I will just keep her on speed dial. She texted me that night and told me to look at my blog. She had stayed up late adding a background and doing all the things that I wanted. (See I told you she was an amazing friend) So this is my official shout out to Mindee! Thank you so much for taking the time to help a clueless blogger and for adding your wonderful touch to my blog I LOVE IT!!!!!

1 comment:

Mindee said...

Oh meg you are the sweetest!! Thanks for the thoughtful post, it made my day!! Im so glad you like your blog now, and look at you go, putting pics up and everything! haha : ) your amazing a I love you girl, you like a sis to me!